Need to insure your takeaway?
Why get quotes from a broker, when you can compare quotes from multiple brokers who specialise in finding the right insurance for takeaway owners, at the right price?
There are several risks you run whether you have a chip shop, burger bar; pizza parlour; Indian, Thai, or Chinese takeaway; kebab shop or a restaurant providing a takeaway service as well as sit-down meals. By buying all of these from the panel of brokers you might make considerable savings; and perhaps getting them all from the same source under one single policy might give you considerable savings too.
What kind of insurance do I need?
If you employ staff you'll need employers liability insurance; this is a legal requirement except under certain very limited circumstances, such as employing close relatives.
- With people coming into your shop, particularly late at night after a drink or two, accidents can happen. Public liability cover can protect you against the consequences.
- If you are selling hot food the accusations you may face are numerous. Alleged scalding, claims of allergic reactions, foreign items that mysteriously appear in the food you serve may be genuine but they may also be attempted scams. Product liability insurance can help you defend yourself.
- Buildings and contents insurance can keep you in business if you have fire, flood, or even vandalism problems.
- Business interruption insurance cam reimburse you if circumstances outside your control force you to close or restrict access to your premises.
Whether you need one of these, all of them or other insurance protection let the experts gather quotes for you to compare. Every broker on the panel is, of course, authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority, for your protection.
It sounds good. How do I proceed?
Just fill in one short, simple form and the brokers will do the rest. Click here now for quotes.
How to get quotes
- Simple. You just fill in a short form, giving some details of what you are looking for.
- You will then soon receive quotations to compare!
Prudent Plus Limited are members of the British Insurance Brokers Association, Membership number 007759.