These are the terms and conditions that govern your use of this website, which is fooddeliveryinsurance.co.uk. By continuing to use this website you agree that you automatically agree with and accept all of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them, your permission to use this site is withdrawn and you must not use it any further.
This website is designed for UK residents aged 18 and over. By continuing to use this site you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
You accept that the owners and developers of this website own all copyright and any other intellectual rights to all images, text and design on this website. You agree that you will not use any part of this for any purpose whatsoever without our express permission, and that you will reimburse us for costs and compensation if you do in fact breach our copyright in any way.
How you may use our website
- You may view the pages over the Internet
- You may download pages for your own use
- You may print pages for your own use.
How you may not use our website
- You may not pass any copies of this website in any format to any other third party
- You may not use this website for any commercial purpose
- You may not edit or alter in any way any of the material on this website
- You may not display any part of this website, in any format, in public.
Access to this website
We may, at our absolute discretion, suspend use of the site or restrict access to it for any purpose.
Stability of this site
Given that the Internet is an insecure medium, you agree that you will not hold us in any way responsible if you or any other third party experienced a viral download which you believed to have originated with this website. You furthermore agree not to hold us in any way responsible if any information on this website is altered by anyone other than those authorised by the owners and managers of this site.
Accuracy of information
This website is designed for entertainment purposes only and you agree that you will not make any decisions, financial or otherwise, based on information that you have read on this site.
Sites that we link to
Whilst we believe that sites that we link to our owned and operated by ethical people we can make no warranty whatsoever that this is the case. You agree therefore that we will not be held liable for any misadventures that befall you as a consequence of visiting these sites.
Misuse of our website
You agree that you will not:
- Hack into or tamper with this website in any way
- Attempt to upload any text or scripts to it
- Probe the website or test it's vulnerability
- Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security systems on this site
- Use the site in any way which is illegal, fraudulent, or harmful to any person or persons in any way
- Use the website in any way which any person would reasonably find offensive
- Use any data gathering system on this website, including but not confined to scraping and data mining
- Violate any of the policies specified in our robots.txt file.
You further agree that if you break any of these rules relating to misuse of our site you will pay us reasonable compensation for any legal or other costs that we find necessary in order to prevent further activity of this kind, and make good any damage which is being caused to our website, our reputation, or our financial standing.
Limitations of our liability
We make no warranty whatsoever that the information on this website is:
- Relevant to your purposes.
You therefore agree that in the absence of any contractual arrangements between us we have no liabilities towards you and that you cannot hold us responsible for any consequences whatsoever, howsoever they are caused, that you suffer as a result of the existence of this website.
In the unlikely event of litigation between us and yourself the case will be heard in a court in England, and in no other jurisdiction.
Your acceptance of all of the above terms and conditions is essential if you are to continue to use this site. by continuing to use this site you will indicate that you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
If you do not accept any of these terms then please leave this website immediately and destroy any copies you have of it.
How to get quotes
- Simple. You just fill in a short form, giving some details of what you are looking for.
- You will then soon receive quotations to compare!
Prudent Plus Limited are members of the British Insurance Brokers Association, Membership number 007759.